On October 11th, Entrails will release their new album, Rise of the Reaper, via Metal Blade Records.
For a first preview of the record, the new single, “Crawl In Your Guts”, can be heard at: metalblade.com/entrails – where Rise of the Reaper can also be pre-ordered in the following formats:
– limited edition digipak CD (EU exclusive)
– 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
– clear orange/purple marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
– beige/red marbled (EMP exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– orange/black w/ red/yellow/white splatter vinyl (EU webstore exclusive – limited to 100 copies)
– opaque red/black marbled vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
* exclusive bundles with shirts, plus digital options are also available!
Entrails formed in 1990/91. Their goal was to follow the scene that Stockholm brought to light around the time with bands like Dismember, Entombed, Grave and many more that cemented the brilliant Swedish death metal sound from T. Skogsberg’s Sunlight studio.
For their latest opus, Rise Of The Reaper, Marc from Art Wars media design created the cover art and layout, while Dan Swanö handled mixing and mastering duties. Dan brought back the massive wall of sound that Entrails is known for. Fans can expect another classic album from the group, with touring to follow in late 2019 and beyond!
Rise of the Reaper track-listing
1. Rise of the Reaper (Intro)
2. For Hell
4. The Pyre
5. In the Shape of the Dead
7. Destination Death
9. Crawl in Your Guts
10. For Whom the Head Rolls
11. Evils of the Night
12. Cathedral of Pain
13. The End (Outro)
Entrails tour dates:
Aug. 31 – Malmö Massacre, Plan B – Malmö, Sweden
Oct. 11-13 – Scandinavia Deathfest, Kraken/ Slaktkyrkan – Stockholm, Sweden
Jan. 17 – 2 Years Under the Sign of the Black Serpent, @ Matrix – Bochum, Germany
Jan. 18 – Drachten Deathfest. Drachten Poppodium – Iduna, Netherlands
Jan. 19 – Bambi Galore/Königsaal – Hamburg, Germany
Jimmy Lundqvist – guitars
Pontus Samuelsson – vocals/bass
Markus Svensson – guitars
Arvid Borg – drums